Monday, December 31, 2007

Lil'M in action

hey WS, regarding to the fan that u posted in your last post, I've actually thought of using that for dancing ( the traditional way) and our CCC fan ( the modern way)..

erm, I've actually thought of a few dances, since all are wearing the same costume, i guess I better join the dances together... the few dances are: Fan (2 type) dance, umbrella ( very nice one) and one more is use cloth to dance one... all in all is three.

I've bought the cloth to decorate the costumes and as props to dance, so all I need from the girls is actually a white blouse ( something like the school uniform will do) and black long pants.

the number of performers per dance is maximum 10. so if u have extra white blouse, feel free to contribute more than one.

If the club really have no more fund for the performance, is it okay for the performers to contribute RM 3-4 ?? that's only IF the club runs out of fund..

Chaer, I have at home a "fu" word, I can bring it for deco, and 2 big lanterns too.

Adios. Choreographer.

No comments: