Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wai Shan was here (in case BS say i didn't put down my name)



I've got the souvenir. Well, I know it isn't beautiful but that's the best i can get. 70 bucks for 2. Original price was 90. Actually it would be cheaper to buy 4 because it's one set. That guy didn't really want to give me discount because I only wanted 2. It's so far the cheapest after going to 3 different shops which wanted to sell 100+ for 2.

It's very heavy! I wonder how I'm going to bring it back. Because it can break.

Jean, I can't get the receipt for it. Am very sorry. They usually sell it to people who wants to decorate their house with china beauty. So they have no receipt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beeeeautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Well done, shan. It's BIG enough (i mean ur name). Btw, u still hav to claim it, talk to me and i'll tel u how. can't disclose it here.

Anonymous said...

fantastico!!
very good idea

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.