Friday, January 11, 2008

souvenir

Erm...regarding the souvenir right... My dad still has no time to bring me to the shops where china people sell things from China. Not that I can't go myself... I do not know about what prices a chinese painting could cost so I can't bargain. Cuz according to my dad, sometimes you can cut till 10% of the original price but depends.
Well, my dad say, just in case we can't get something suitable, he's willing to give this out free. 2 sets. Actually there are from Hai-O, a chinese medicine shop. But what I see is that it's really small, the teapot is barely bigger than the blue cups we use during breakfast at DH.

Joel, what i was thinking is we can actually get something like thisor thisbut we need to frame it up(which cost quite a lot) or not it'll look a bit cheapskate with only the piece of drawing unless it's drawn on a scroll like this
But what i initially suggested was this. Translate their name in to chinese and get people to write.But I don't know where to get it in Kuantan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tea set is ok, but i suppose we pay u back (whoever posted it, i'm confused now), even though ur dad is willing to sponsor.

S said...

I'll be going to the shop tomorrow. Maybe can get some nice drawings with low price. Hopefully la... cuz i was telling my dad just now and he said he can sponsor his chinese drawings as well... But i love those drawings too much la. Hehe... So nah... I'll update the drawings i buy if i bought any.

Anonymous said...

the drawings are nicer... cuz i think dey have 1 of those tea sets already, n it dun look to chinese-ish. Hai-O..... cool name....